EMFACE - REVOLUTION IN FACIAL TREATMENTS
What is EMFace?
EMFace is an aesthetic treatment from BTL Industries that helps contour the face.
EMFACE is the first and only needle-free procedure that simultaneously treats facial skin and muscles in a 20-minute session. EMFACE utilizes the simultaneous application of Synchronized RF and HIFES™ technologies to affect facial skin, muscles, and connective tissue. The result is less wrinkles and more lift, naturally and without needles.
EMFace is one of the most unique treatment options for your facial contouring needs. This solution is noninvasive and comfortable, and it can produce effective results that last a while. The side effects of EMFace are not as strong as you might expect, making it a safer solution for your cosmetic needs.
Patients often consider EMFace to be a needle-free alternative to Botox, dermal fillers, and other injection-based solutions. The number of sessions you’ll require will vary, depending on your situation.
EMFace works as the facial equivalent to Emsculpt Neo, another body-shaping solution BTL provides. Whereas Emsculpt Neo focuses on various parts of the body, EMFace focuses on the face.
How does EMFace work?
This solution uses radiofrequency and high intensity focused electrical stimulation or RF and HIFES to target the facial tissue simultaneously.
Here’s a step-by-step look at how EMFace works and what you can experience in a treatment:
1. Your practitioner will first cleanse your face to improve how well the applicators can work and adhere to your skin.
2. The proper EMFace applicators will go on your forehead and cheeks. Proper positioning is necessary for optimal results.
3. The synchronized RF pads will heat the dermis, helping trigger collagen and elastin production. Collagen and elastin are necessary for the creation of healthier skin.
4. The HIFES will contract specific facial muscles. This will allow for muscles to become stronger, producing a natural lifting effect.
You can return to your daily routine afterward, as the process doesn’t require downtime. You can apply makeup after treatment because the practice is noninvasive.
How does EMFace feel?
· You’ll experience a warm sensation when the RF energy arrives on your skin.
· The pulsating sensation will start increasing as you go through the process.
· You might make involuntary facial motions during the treatment, but this is normal.
· Your face will likely appear red afterward, although that redness will dissipate in a few hours.
What results can I get from EMFace?
· Wrinkles around your face will become less noticeable.
· The skin around the face also becomes tighter, keeping parts of the skin from sagging.
· There’s also a noticeable lift.
· Elevated support of facial tissue
· Increased facial muscle density and overall quality of muscle structure
A series of EMFace treatments can help any person’s face regardless of age to look younger and healthier.
You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatments. Positive results are usually reported in four to six weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatment.
Who should avoid using EMFace?
People with implantable electronic devices inside their bodies may not be suitable candidates for EMFace. These patients include those with pacemakers or defibrillators. The electromagnetic waves in the EMFace process might interfere with those devices.
Can you use EMFace with other injectables?
Yes! Consult your provider to tailor the right treatment plan for you.
Can patients who have a facelift use EMFace?
Anyone with a facelift or another cosmetic surgical procedure will find EMFace compelling. EMFace will not undo the results of a facelift. The treatment will instead help ensure the results of that facelift last longer.
How long do EMFace results last?
EMFace’s results can last for about a year on average. Your facial goals determine the maintenance phase of your EMFace treatment. Minimally, we recommend four times a year.
Do the Results of EMFace Look Natural?
EMFace produces results that look natural and organic. EMFace provides a more comprehensive approach to treatment that will protect your face and give you a healthier look. It’s also easier to maintain your new appearance.
What Are the Side Effects of EMFace?
The side effects of an EMFace treatment are minimal. Some effects include redness in the treated area, dry skin, and minor headaches that will pass after a few hours.
EMFace can also reduce chronic headaches or neck pains in some patients. The added muscle stimulation produced by the EMFace process can help strengthen tissues to keep those chronic pains away.